Cycle Like A Pro: Training, Tactics, Hills & Philanthropy
Please join the Cancer Research Institute and Finish Line Physical Therapy as we welcome a panel of the world’s best to discuss the ins and outs of cycling along with this summer’s Answer to Cancer, a philanthropic cycling event fundraising for lifesaving immunotherapy research, benefiting the Cancer Research Institute.
If you have an interest in cycling and/or impact philanthropy in the Cancer research space, you won’t want to miss this!
WHAT: Cycle Like A Pro: Training, Tactics, Hills & Philanthropy
The panel discussion will feature:
- Mac Brennan (Professional Cyclist, Team Holowesko-Citadel / Team Hincapie; 2015 TTT National Champion)
- Thomas Cravens (Cycling Legend, Team Manager for Holowesko-Citadel / Team Hincapie)
- Taylor Fletcher (2-time Olympian; Professional Cyclist and Current Member of the U.S. Nordic Combined Ski Team)
- Laurel Wassner (Professional Triathlete; 6-time Triathlon Champion; Survivor of Hodgkin’s Lymphoma)
- Becca Wassner (Professional Triathlete; 3-Time NYC Triathlon Champion (’09, ’10, ’11); Former member of the U.S. National Team)
WHEN: Wednesday, April 27, at 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: Finish Line Physical Therapy (119 W. 23rd St. #304; punch in 2711 to access the building)
RSVP – it’s FREE to attend! Beer and wine will be served.
Come by to learn more about the opportunity to go on an early-morning ride in Central Park with Mac and Thomas on Thursday, April 28! (in partnership with Tailwind Endurance)