Cat works with the team on all marketing initiatives and community events. She serves as the bridge between patients and the rest of the Finish Line staff, ensuring that each and every person who comes to our clinic receives five-star service and the best treatment possible. She joined the Finish Line staff in 2014 after graduating with a degree in psychology from the University of Rochester.
Cat is the youngest of four children and says her mother is her inspiration. “She escaped from communist Bulgaria at age 21 while pregnant and came to the United States where she became a mechanical engineer and then a nurse practitioner. Oh, and she also raised 3 children on her own.”
- The Skinny
- Hometown: Valatie, NY
- College: University of Rochester
- Favorite food: EVERYTHING!
- Best way to stay active: Running, yoga
- What I Like:
- About FLPT patients: Everyone comes from such different backgrounds and leads such various lifestyles, but they all show a similar and profound dedication for physical endurance and maintaining the healthiest possible self they can. It really is great to interact with such motivated individuals on a daily basis.
- About running/sports: Ran my whole life. It is what grounds me, calms me when I’m stressed and gives me energy and optimism when I need it. It’s my peaceful place.