Sarah is the friendly voice on the phone and one of the first smiling faces you see when you walk in the door at Finish Line. She keeps the front desk running smoothly, assisting patients with scheduling, insurance inquiries and billing. She joined the Finish Line staff in 2016.
A figure skater in high school, Sarah made the transition to running after college and has run five half-marathons. She has her sights set on crossing the finish line of the New York City Marathon in November. Outside of running, Sarah also loves to sing. During her first year in college, she majored in Jazz Vocals at the University of Miami and also sang the National Anthem for the Red Sox at Fenway.
She says her mother is her greatest inspiration. “She was diagnosed with breast cancer and the BRCA mutation in 2013, had a full mastectomy AND ran the NYC Marathon all in the same year. TOTAL rock star.”
- The Skinny
- Hometown: Arlington, VA
- College: University of Miami
- My teams: Green Bay Packers
- Favorite music to listen to at work: Summer Hits of the 90s
- Best way to stay active: Running, yoga
- What I Like:
- About working at FLPT: THE PEOPLE! And the purpose. That our goal is to keep athletes healthy and happy is pretty cool.
- About FLPT patients: So many kind and fun-loving individuals come here.
- About running: How “zen” it makes me. I never feel more relaxed than getting lost in a run (during and after!).