- This event has passed.
All Natural Aromatherapy Solutions by dōTERRA | WORKSHOPS
November 6, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - November 20, 2019 @ 1:00 pm
You are invited to experience all-natural aromatherapy solutions with dōTERRA essential oil advocates as they teach a series of classes here in NYC at Finish Line Physical Therapy!
Did you know, that as part of your daily routine, essential oils can help you make foundational changes in your health-care routine and leave you with increased vitality and a balanced mind and body?
W O R K S H O P S C H E D U L E
all workshop will be hosted at The Foundry powered by Finish Line PT
REGISTRATION IS FREE
Wednesday, November 6th [click on workshop to register]
Wednesday, November 13th [click on workshop to register]
Wednesday, November 20th [click on workshop to register]
W O R K S H O P S D E S C R I P T I O N S
Wednesday, November 6th @ 12:00pm
Learn the basics of essential oils and how to use them. In this course, we will focus on the top 10 most popular dōTERRA oils. Get a chance to smell, taste, and apply any of the top 10 oils which are: Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Tea Tree, Oregano, Peppermint, dōTERRA Breathe® (Respiratory Blend), dōTERRA DigestZen® (Digestive Blend), dōTERRA On Guard® (Immunity Blend), dōTERRA Deep Blue® (Pain Blend). In this class we will discuss:
- What the Top 10 essential oils can assist with such as:
- sleep quality, anxiety and depression, focus/brain fog, immune response, stomach ph and acidity, liver and kidney function, cellular health, healthy inflammatory response, pain response, digestive health, and much more!
- How to use essential oils: topically, internally, aromatically
- Incorporating essential oils into you and your family’s lifestyle
- Using oils to replace common toxic over the counter items
- Pursue what’s pure – why the quality of your essential oils matter
- Everyone who attends will get a free 5ml bottle of Wild Orange Essential oil
- Wild orange: Contains powerful antioxidants, Add a drop to your water for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health, During colder temperatures, take one to two drops of Wild Orange in a capsule to support a healthy immune system, During clean up, use Wild Orange to cleanse and purify countertops, tables and other surfaces, To improve your home’s scent and to purify the air, place a few drops on your air filter, Place one drop Wild Orange, Peppermint, and Frankincense in your hand. Rub hands together and inhale deeply for an energizing aroma, Powerful cleanser and purifying agent, Before a stress-filled day, diffuse for an energizing and revitalizing aroma
Wednesday, November 13th @ 12:00pm
- Use oils to build a foundation for good health so you can maximize your performance.
- Uses of essential oils on race days, during workouts, and when working your body to help you be your best.
- Learn how to use essential oils to recover more quickly from muscle recovery, fatigue, injuries.
- Manage emotions such as the stress we experience on race day.
- Improve the quality of sleep – one of the most basic pieces of health and recovery!
- Everyone who attends will get a sample of Deep Blue Rub (noted by Runners World to be great for soothing muscle relief) and a sample of the Deep Blue essential oil blend.
- doTERRA Deep Blue: perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of work. After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue proprietary blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. A few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend diluted in doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil can be part of a cooling and comforting massage, Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise, Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime, Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
Wednesday, November 20th @ 12:00pm
- All-Purpose Spray
- There is no need to pull out your rubber gloves and surgical masks when you clean your home. It might surprise you to know that you can concoct simple and inexpensive non-toxic cleaners from ingredients already lying around your house. Using essential oils to create your own cleaning spray is not only safe for the environment, but it is safe for your family as well. This spray is perfect for cleaning hard surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, etc.
- Soft Scrub Cleanser
- Cleaning the bathroom is not an experience people look forward to very often. Being stuck in a small, enclosed space with harsh chemicals not only makes it hard to breathe but can also be hazardous to your health.
- dōTERRA On Guard® Hand Cleansing Spray
- This doTERRA On Guard hand cleansing spray is an easy and convenient way to clean your hands. Keep a bottle in your purse, car, or office for any time you need it.