- This event has passed.
“Find Your Finish Line” Running Summit 2.0
June 10, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pmFree
Achieving your peak performance takes more than just following a training plan. While training is an important component of reaching the finish line, it’s the balance of training, nutrition, self-care and mental strength that helps you realize your full potential.
Join Finish Line Physical Therapy on Saturday, June 10, for the “Find Your Finish Line” FLPT Running Summit 2.0 — an afternoon of FREE presentations as we explore what it takes to become the complete athlete and ultimately #FindYourFinishLine. This event is for all levels and abilities; come for a couple of presentations or stay for the whole session!
We’ve put together an awesome group of experts to speak on the following topics:
• “A Coach’s Perspective for Achieving Training Success” — Jason Lakritz DPT & Andy Fenack DPT – Finish Line Physical Therapy
• “How Nutrition Influences the Rehabilitation Process” — Lily Mercer MS, DPT – Finish Line Physical Therapy
• “The Best Exercises to Keep You Healthy” — Michael Conlon PT – owner of Finish Line Physical Therapy
• “Training the Brain” — A conversation with Kimberly Hertz, LCSW and Stephanie Roth Goldberg, LCSW-R, HHC
• “The Unstoppable You” — Brian Maiolo – triathlete; triathlon and executive coach