Get Strong with the FLPT Functional Strength Series
With many finish lines already crossed in 2015, it’s time to start thinking about what’s next.
How do you recover well from a year of racing? What will it take to become better in 2016? Stronger? Faster? Injury-free? Or maybe you’re ready to just get started with running races or doing triathlons. No matter where you’re at, the experts at Finish Line Physical Therapy are here to help.
Introducing FLPT’s Functional Strength Series: small group classes specifically designed for runners, cyclists, endurance athletes … YOU. Taught by the expert physical therapists at Finish Line and backed by science, these classes will help you GET STRONG for whatever finish line is next.
We’re hosting one more 6-week session starting on Monday, February 29, so register today!
For this round, there are two class options to choose from:
» Mondays from 6:00-6:50 p.m.
» Mondays from 7:00-7:50 p.m.
Who should sign up? YOU should, especially if …
- You recently ran a half or full marathon and are looking to ease back into training
- You are looking for accountability and focus in starting a program that builds a foundation of mobility, flexibility, balance and stability
- You’ve heard us talk about this crazy cool thing called PREHAB, and you want to be part of that
What does it cost?
- $150 pre-register for the 6-class session ($25/class). When registering for the session, select one of the day/time options to attend each week.
- $30 for individual classes
Have a question? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions. If you still need more information, feel free to email email@example.com.