Operations & Billing Manager
Andre keeps all of the office operations running smoothly and is responsible for all billing inquiries. He was one of the first Finish Line PT employees, having worked with the company since 2007.
Outside of work, his passion is the practice of Ch’iang Shan Pa Kua Chang Kung Fu and Ch’i Kung, which he incorporates in all aspects of his life. Andre also has a degree in Athletic Training. Inspired by the patients at Finish Line, he completed his first half-marathon in San Diego in 2010.
- The Skinny
- Hometown: New Jersey
- College: University of Delaware
- My team: I don’t really follow any specific sports teams, but I do enjoy watching football, soccer, and hockey on occasion
- Favorite music to listen to at work: Whatever everyone else puts on, but I’m more of a Foo Fighters / Linkin Park kind of guy
- Best way to stay active: Ba Gua Zhang Kung Fu and Ch’Kung
- What I Like:
- About working at FLPT: Hands down, the best job I’ve ever had. I can’t say enough of how fortunate I am to work at FLPT.
- About FLPT patients: This goes hand in hand with the previous question. I look forward to going to work everyday to see how hard all of our patients work to achieve their goals, no matter what they are.
- About running/sports: I can safely say that the martial arts I practice had a huge part of saving my life when I needed it most. It gives me clarity, confidence, strength (to name a few), and it even helped me run my first half-marathon in 2010.