Operations & Billing Manager
Andre keeps all of the office operations running smoothly and is responsible for all billing inquiries. He was one of the first Finish Line PT employees, having worked with the company since 2007.
Outside of work, his passion is the practice of Gong Fu and Qi Gong, which he incorporates in all aspects of his life. Andre has been accepted as an 8th Generation Lineage Disciple in Qiang Shan Ba Gua Zhang (ba-gua.org). Inspired by the patients at Finish Line PT, he also completed his first half-marathon in San Diego in 2010.
- Hometown: New Jersey
- College: University of Delaware
- My team: I don’t really follow any specific sports teams, but I do enjoy watching football, soccer, and hockey on occasion
- Favorite music to listen to at work:Whatever everyone else puts on at work, but I’m more of a Lacuna Coil, Foo Fighters, and Linkin Park kind of guy
- Best way to stay active: Qiang Shan Ba Gua Zhang Gong Fu and Qi Gong
What I Like:
- About working at FLPT: Hands down, the best job I’ve ever had. I can’t say enough of how fortunate I am to work at FLPT.
- About FLPT patients: This goes hand in hand with the previous question. I look forward to going to work everyday to see how hard all of our patients work to achieve their goals, no matter what they are.
- About running/sports: I can safely say that the martial arts I practice had a huge part of saving my life when I needed it most. It gives me clarity, confidence, strength (to name a few), and it even helped me run my first half-marathon in 2010.