PATIENT REPRESENTATIVE, ADMINISTRATION & PHYSICAL THERAPY AIDE
Joe has been a familiar face around Finish Line Physical Therapy for a while now, and we are excited to welcome him on full time! Joe continues to serve as one of our friendliest Physical Therapy Aides and will be jumping behind the front desk to ensure our patients the best care at FLPT. He also likes to step in as our resident Spotify DJ to provide the best music to motivate our patients.
Joe is no stranger to the NYC endurance community as he ran collegiately at CCNY and currently paces for Nike. He is excited to continue working with the community at Finish Line PT because seeing everyone consistently prioritize their passion motivates him. As a result, Joe is looking forward to race another half marathon to chase his goal of qualifying for the NYC Marathon.
- Hometown: Staten Island, NY
- College: The City College of New York
- Favorite book: Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- Favorite TV Show: Heros and Breaking Bad
What I Like:
- About working at FLPT: The success of Finish Line PT is greatly dependent on the hand-picked team of professionals who are not only excellent within their roles, but also constantly learning to enhance the clinic and our patients. Everyone is compassionate, experienced, and goes the extra mile to make our patients feel a part of a community.
- About FLPT patients: Patients come from all over to work on their goals and ambitions. Whether it’s coming back from an injury, training to set a new personal best, or even taking your physical well-being into your own hands, everyone has a home at Finish Line PT.
- About running &/or sports: Running is a constant balance between feeling empowered and being humbled. The greatest lesson I have learned, and a common lesson any runner is always learning, is patience. Sometimes we have to slow down or take a few steps back to refocus on the bigger picture. Surrounding yourself with people who understand that goes a long way.