Patient Representative, Administration
Shanna is one of the happy faces greeting you at the front desk where she assists patients with scheduling, insurance inquiries and billing. She joined the Finish Line staff in 2017.
Shanna loves finding new adventures, especially since it’s so easy to do living in NYC. Her more recent adventure was Curling in Prospect Park, and now she plans on continuing the sport. She’ll also be training for her very first half marathon in March 2018 thanks to the inspiration and encouragement of everyone at Finish Line.
She graduated with a BFA in Musical Theatre and pursues Voice Over in her spare time. Her dream is to one day voice a small (or big) adorable creature in a Pixar movie.
- Hometown: New Rochelle/Mamaroneck, NY
- College: Catawba College
- My teams: I don’t follow sports, but I do love attending Mets games!
- Favorite music to listen to at work: I’m pretty open in this category
- Best way to stay active: I personally love swimming when a pool is available to me. It’s a great way to stay active with low impact.
What I Like:
- About working at FLPT: Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. From day one I have felt like a part of the family.
- About FLPT patients: I’m in awe of all these fantastic patients who are so dedicated to themselves and their sport. It’s extremely inspiring, and their positive energy is contagious.
- About running/being active: I’m slowly working my way back into running, so stay tuned on that!