Shanna graduated with a BFA in Musical Theatre and pursues Voice Over in her spare time (her dream is to one day be in a Pixar animation). She joined the Finish Line PT staff in 2017 and is responsible for coordinating all things administration, taking our customer service to the next level.
When not at work she loves baking bread, going to the theatre, getting crafty, and finding new adventures with her husband.
- Hometown: New Rochelle, NY; Rehoboth DE
- College: Catawba College
- My teams: I don’t follow sports, but I do love attending Mets games!
- Favorite music to listen to at work: Florence and the Machine or Sia are great stations to listen to at work!
- Best way to stay active: Running on the AlterG or going to a group fitness class
What I Like:
- About working at FLPT: Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. From day one I have felt like a part of the family.
- About FLPT patients: I’m in awe of all these fantastic patients who are so dedicated to themselves and their sport. It’s extremely inspiring, and their positive energy is contagious.
- About running/being active: Running on the AlterG or going to a group fitness class