Finish Line Physical Therapy closed our doors in March 2020 to ensure our patients, staff, and community remained healthy in these uncertain times. After much consideration, research, and in accordance with local officials, as an essential medical facility, we have re-opened our doors to serve our community.
Our number one priority is your health, so re-opening involves taking any and all measures to keep you safe.
FINISH LINE PHYSICAL THERAPY
UPDATED SAFETY MEASURES
- All patients will receive a COVID-19 screening survey prior to coming into the clinic to ensure everyone’s safety
- patients will need to complete the screening survey prior to EACH on-site appointment
- Finish Line PT is monitoring its staff’s travel or exposure to ensure the safey of staff and patients.
- Everyone (staff+patients) is required to wear face masks/coverage for the entirety of their duration in the clinic
- all patients are required to bring/wear their own masks in order to gain entry into the clinic
- All patients entering the space will be given the option for a clean pair of gloves to wear while in the clinic
- there will be a garbage bin near the exit asking all patients to remove and properly dispose of their used gloves
- All employees and all patients will receive temperature and pulse ox (a person’s oxygen saturation) upon entry into the clinic
- In addition to opening windows across our loft space, we will have air purifiers located next to each treatment room to facilitate airflow
- We have limited the number of PTs & patients in the clinic at one time, splitting our staff into AM and PM shifts
- Tape on the clinic floor will indicate private treatment space to maintain a minimum of 6-12 feet between all patients and staff
- We have removed our waiting room area and will have a social-distanced check-in process
- patients will be spaced 8-feet apart in the hall and taken into the clinic one-by-one to a private treatment room
- We have designated separate locations for entry and exit of the clinic to comply with social distancing
- Hand sanitizer (minimum 60% alcohol) will be located at the front desk, next to each treatment area and at the exit for patients and staff to utilize.
- All FLPT staff will sanitize hands before, during and after each patient interaction
- All exposed clinic surfaces will be wiped down between each appointment
- Equipment will be sanitized with EPA approved disinfectant between each appointment/use
- Pillowcases will be changed and treatment tables will be wiped down with EPA approved disinfectant between each session
- We are not offering ancillary services (compression sleeves/cryo) to decrease the use of shared equipment
- The water fountain will be unavailable as we ask all staff & patients to bring water bottles from home
- Showers will not be accessible for the time being/foreseeable future, please plan accordingly