PATIENT REPRESENTATIVE, ADMINISTRATION
Emily is New York-born and raised and graduated from Binghamton University with a degree in mathematics. She considers herself a Classic Rock junkie, playing Bruce Springsteen radio in the Finish Line PT clinic every chance she gets!
Emily loves to stay active and enjoys doing web-based (at home) sculpt, boxing, yoga, and cardio workouts. She also enjoys swimming, tennis (a lifelong love), and hiking when she has access to pools, courts or a mountain! When she’s treating herself, she ventures to Barry’s Bootcamp, Shadowbox and Pure Barre. In her leisure time, Emily says she can spend all day just reading, napping and swimming at the beach. In the winter, she likes to read to relax or turn on The Office, Seinfeld or HGTV!
Emily is no stranger to giving back to the community, in college, she was the president of a volunteering club that took foster children on day trips every Saturday afternoon. “Giving these children access to activities they otherwise wouldn’t have, and seeing the joy in their faces every weekend is my greatest achievement to date.”
- Hometown: North Salem, NY
- College: Binghamton University
- Team: Born & bred New York Ranger fan
- Favorite music to listen to at work: Classic Rock: Bruce Springsteen, The Rolling Stones
- If she could have any talent: Playing guitar!
- Future home: On (or very close to) the beach. She has always wanted t live in Charleston, SC
What I Like:
- About working at FLPT: I love how fitness and health-focused the environment is, and as a staff, we are genuinely encouraged to embrace this. I especially love how FLPT is dog-friendly! I absolutely love it when patients and staff bring in their pups, brightening up everyone’s day!
- About FLPT patients: They are very loyal and build great relationships with their PTs.