Patient Representative, Administration
Jeff joins Finish Line’s all-star front desk staff, assisting patients with scheduling, insurance inquiries and billing. He joined the Finish Line staff in 2017 but has been part of the NYC endurance community for many years and currently runs with Harlem Run. He graduated from Baruch College with a degree in marketing management.
In addition to being an endurance athlete — NYC Marathon (4 times), NYRR 60K (3 times), NYC Triathlon (2 times), Ironman Maryland (1 and done) — Jeff is a man of many talents. He dabbles in photography and video editing, and he has a passion for carpentry.
In January 2017, he traveled from Harlem to Washington, DC, documenting the Run 4 All Women — a 252-mile journey that raised more than $100,000 for Planned Parenthood in just 20 days. He is currently in the process of editing the footage.
- Hometown: Queens Village, NY
- College: Baruch College
- My teams: METS!
- Favorite music to listen to at work: The Focus station on Spotify is my jam when I need to get work done
- Best way to stay active: I try to hit the gym four days a week and run at least once
What I Like:
- About working at FLPT: Everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable. Being in a fitness environment has always been a win for me.
- About FLPT patients: I know why they are here and where they are coming from. Injuries can really put a damper on somebody’s life, and I’m happy to be in the business of putting them back in the game.
- About running/being active: The community in any sport (especially running) is the best part. When people come together to motivate each other, magic can happen.