Megan is the point person for all insurance inquiries, working with patients to streamline the insurance process by proactively checking benefits and determining coverage. Megan joined the Finish Line staff in 2013 but has been part of the running community since joining Team in Training in 2009.
Megan completed the Miami Marathon in 2009, running in honor of her father who was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. She was a mentor with TNT in 2010, completing the Hampton’s Half. Since then, she’s crossed the finish line of countless 5K and 10K races, in addition to playing on a coed softball team on Staten Island. Megan graduated with a degree in Theatre Arts and one day hopes to run her own children’s theater.
- Hometown: Staten Island, NY
- College: SUNY Albany
- My team: NY Yankees
- Favorite music to listen to at work: Queen station
- Best way to stay active: Walking, softball, running around after my niece & nephew
What I Like:
- About working at FLPT: The amazing healing that’s going on and the motivation I see in all of my co-workers to help everyone that walks through the door.
- About FLPT patients: How welcoming everyone was when I first started, and also their own dedication/motivation during their sessions.
- About running/sports: The camaraderie between your teammates, which is found when on a running team OR on a sports team.